Herzberg HG-5800; Thermal ChainsawHG-5800 0634158796067
Herzberg HG-5800: Thermal Chainsaw
The Herzberg HG-5800: Thermal Chainsaw provides the power needed in wood cutting. This vibration resistant and high-efficiency chainsaw has a power of 58cc 2 strokes, single-cylinder air-cooled gasoline engine provides a 2.8kw/ 8000rpm. Constructed by high-quality materials and well-engineered professional design, this chainsaw offers a sturdy and well-balanced structure that delivers durable and reliable performance. Equipt with a fuel-efficient technology that can save 20 percent of your petrol consumption. The handle ergonomically designs that has an anti-slip handle, perfectly balanced construction and comfortable to operate. The low-kickback bar and chain allow for improved cutting performance. This professional chainsaw has a quick start system allowing you to easily turn on the unit while the safety valve throttle switch increases the safety and reliability upon usage.
- High efficiency powered professional chainsaw
- Professional quality construction
- Auto oiling mechanism and chain lubrication
- Chain brake with inertia
- Ergonomic handles
- Vibration-proof systems
- Massive 4-tooth support claw
- Fuel efficient and optimum safety
- Tool-free chain tensioning for quick and easy chain adjustments
- Lightweight and sturdy design
- Improved cut speed and minimal vibration
- Comfortable handle
- Easy and safe to use
- Engine: 2-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled gasoline engine
- Displacement: 58cc
- Power: 2.8kw / 8000rpm
- LDT speed: 2800-3000rpm
- Gasoline and mixed oil
- Ratio: 25: 1
- Fuel tank capacity: 550ml
- Oil tank capacity: 260ml
- Standard guide bar size: 20 "
- Chain pitch: 0.325 "
- Chain size: 0.058 "