1. How to place an order?
- To confirm based on actual process of ordering, should check the website first.
2. How can I order without an account on Art of Deal website?
- Because we need an adress to send the package to, an account will need to be made.
- We encourage you to create an account to get updated with Art of Deal latest promotions, plus to have your information and order history saved for your best online shopping experience.
3. How do I track my order status?
- You can track your order online 24 hours/7 days by following these steps:
- Go to (website link – tracking page)
- Enter your order number
- Press “Track” to process
- *Most of our promotional offers don't come with tracking as this dramatically drops the shipping cost for you, the customer.
4. Will I receive any order confirmation after placing an order?
- An order confirmation with order summary will be sent to you through email right after you have placed your order.
- We will also send email to keep you updated frequently on your order status.
5. How can I change specification/ delivery address/ recipient for my existing order?
- We are trying to ship the items the soonest, so for any changes like:
- Change of address or personal information
- Change of specifications like product, size, color
- Feel free to send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org Cut off in making changes is 1 hour, after that time, the order is placed.
- NOTE: Product, delivery addresses and recipient names can only be changed if the orders have not been shipped out yet. Once shipped, we can no longer change the invoices since these are already printed and orders have already been handed over to our third-party couriers.
6. Can I change or cancel an item in my existing order?
- Unfortunately, we do not have an option to modify your order after it has been placed. However, you may definitely cancel an item in your existing order as long as it has not been shipped yet.
- In that case, please send us a request to cancel your item immediately at email@example.com We will help you cancel it.
7. How can I cancel my order?
- To cancel your order, please send us your request at support@art-of-deal We will help you cancel it and notify you when done.
8. I received an incomplete order, what should I do?
- Please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist you promptly.
- If what missing from your order is a gift/ bonus, we will push to deliver it to you soon.
- If what missing from your order is a part of a product or an item, we will need you to send us the photo of the package notice attached to the packaging of the parcel (a piece of paper showing the delivery details)
- The product packaging showing the product
9. I received the wrong item, what should I do?
- If the item you received is not what you originally ordered, we are happy to replace the item for you. Please notify us immediately at email@example.com so we can assist you promptly. We will need you to send us a photo of the item you received.
10. I received damaged/ defective item, what should I do?
- If the item you received is damaged/ defective, we are happy to send you a replacement. Please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org We will contact you right away.
- We will need you to send us a photo of the item you received.
11. How much does it cost for shipping fee?
12. When will I receive my order?
- After you have successfully placed your order, our Fulfillment team will process your orders in about 24 hours.
- You can expect to receive your order within 3-7 work days from the date of purchase.
- *Our courier service is unable to provide scheduling of deliveries; therefore we cannot guarantee delivery of your order for a specific time or date. Yet you can rest assured we are working closely with our service partners to allow us to better serve you in the future.
- IMPORTANT: We are not responsible if a package is not delivered because of missing, incomplete, or incorrect destination information. We do our best to avoid errors by verifying the shipping information with every customer in the order confirmation sent immediately after purchase. Costs to reship the package will be invoiced to the customer.