Widmann WM160WY: Heavy Duty Inverter DC Arc Welding Machine IGBT-160WM160WY YEW
Widmann WM160WY: Heavy Duty Inverter DC Arc Welding Machine IGBT-160
Fan-As-Needed™ (F.A.N.™)- reduces noise and dust inside the machine.
Auto-Adaptive Arc Force- minimizes electrode sticking in the puddle without compromising arc stability or increased spatter.
Automatic Hot Start- boosts the current during starting to make striking an arc easier.
Touch Start TIG® mode – it’s like getting a TIG welder for free!
Using the most advanced IGBT or MOSFET inverter technology, simple circuit, small size, lightweight, high efficiency and energy saving.
Super-compensation of the power gird capacity, anti-supply voltage fluctuations, the stability of welding current, reliable performance.
No-load loss, with the traditional machine, than can be saving 50%.
Inverter frequency of 30-100KHz, the dynamic response of high-speed, easy arc ignition, arc stability, high strength
Welding Machine Applications:
Widely used in a variety of materials such as mild steel, carbon steel, alloy steel in the industries of structural steel, light industrial fabrication, repair, and maintenance, etc.
- Portable PWM controls IGBT Inverter welding machine that is available for rutile and basic electrode.
- Auto-Adaptive Arc Force minimizes electrode sticking in the puddle without compromising arc stability or increased spatter.
- Automatic Hot Start boosts the current during starting to make striking an arc easier.
- Auto restore fuse protects the machine from input over-current and self resets without any difficult fuse changes.
- Power voltage(V): 1phase AC220V ±15%
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Rated input current: 6.5A
- No-load voltage: 62V
- Output current: 30-160A
- Rated output voltage: 26.5V
- Force range(A): n/a
- Duty cycle: 80%
- No-load loss(W): n/a
- Efficiency: 85%
- Power factor: 0.73
- Insulation grade: F
- Housing protection grade: IP21S
- Weight: 3.8kg
- Dimensions: 292mm×140mm×200mm